Out of stock
‘Slim & Slender’ is a vet recommended, premium, grain free, complete dried dog food for dogs that are overweight. This is ideal if you are looking for a dried food to help manage your dog’s weight while promoting a slim and slender body composition.
The food is packed with active ingredients, including 45% lean, free run chicken, sweet potato as a digestion-aiding fibre, pea protein to lower hunger, CLA to support fat metabolism, psyllium which promotes satiety, L-canitine, Glucosamine and Chondroitin to support joints, and probiotics and prebiotics to aid in digestion.
Pooch & Mutt Slim & Slender also contain NUTRA-BIONIC which is a unique supplement which contains ingredients that provide digestive help, aid the skin and coat, reduce stool odour and support urinal tract health.
– 45% chicken: a low-fat protein source that is naturally rich in l-carnitine
– Sweet potato: which is low gi, high in fibre and a source of b-vitamins
– Pea protein: which is low gi, high in BCAAs and shown to help control production of ghrelin – the hunger stimulating hormone
– CLA: shown to support fat metabolism and aid weight management
– Psyllium: a dietary fibre that promotes satiety
– L-carnitine: a popular fat burning supplement
– Probiotics and prebiotics: to aid digestion
– Glucosamine and chondroitin: to protect joints that may be carrying extra weight
– Omega 3&6, zinc and biotin to aid skin and coat
– Yucca which can help reduce stool odour
– Cranberry to aid urinary tract health
– A full vitamin & mineral package and antioxidants
Chicken (45%; including; 25% freshly prepared chicken, 16% dried chicken, 2% chicken oil, 2% chicken gravy), sweet potato (25%), potato, peas, pea protein (6%), beet pulp, linseed, alfalfa, minerals, vitamins, brewers yeast, cla supplement (960kg/kg), mannanoligosaccharides (prebiotic mos), fructooligosaccharides (prebiotic fos), psyllium (0.08%), yucca schidigera extract, cranberry, glucosamine (175 mg/kg), chondroitin sulphate (125 mg/kg).
Nutritional additives per kg
Vitamins: Vitamin A (as retinyl acetate) 25,240 iu, Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 2,165 iu, Vitamin E (as alpha tocopherol acetate) 180 mg, biotin 145 mcg; trace elements: cupric sulphate pentahydrate 58 mg, zinc sulphate monohydrate 133.5 mg, manganous sulphate monohydrate 105 mg, ferrous sulphate monohydrate 160 mg, calcium iodate anhydrous 1.6 mg, sodium selenite 0.6 mg.
Enterococcus faecium cernelle 68 (sf68; ncimb 10415) 1,000,000,000 cfu as an aid in the establishment, maintenance and restoration of a balanced gut flora in dogs; amino acids: l-carnitine 480 mg/kg.
Protein 25%, crude oils and fats 12% , crude fibres 4.5%, inorganic matter 7% , omega 6 2.09%, omega 3 1.07%, calcium 1.33%, phosphorus 1.00%.