Out of stock
Pooch & Mutt Calm & Relaxed is a grain free dog food which is ideal for dogs that are prone to nervousness or anxiety. This hypoallergenic diet is made with L-tryptophan rich turkey, along with sweet potato, b-vitamins as digestion aiding fibre, the traditional relaxing aid chamomile, brewers yeast, and probiotics and prebiotics to help aid digestion, which can be a cause of stress.
Pooch & Mutt Calm & Relaxed also contain NUTRA-BIONIC which is a unique supplement which contains ingredients that provide digestive help, aid the skin and coat, reduce stool odour and support urinal tract health.
– 45% turkey – an L-tryptophan-rich protein source
– Sweet potato – which contains high levels of ‘anti-stress’
– B-vitamins – and is both low gi and high in digestion-aiding fibre
– Chamomile – a traditional relaxation aid that has been used for centuries
– L-tryptophan – a natural amino acid that is used to form serotonin, the ‘feel good’ neurotransmitter
– Brewers yeast – rich in ‘anti-stress’ b-vitamins
– Probiotics and prebiotics – to aid digestion, as digestive discomfort can cause dogs to become stressed
– Glucosamine and chondroitin to aid joint health probiotics and prebiotics to aid digestive health
– Omega 3&6, zinc and biotin to aid skin and coat
– Yucca which can help reduce stool odour
– Cranberry to aid urinary tract health
– A full vitamin & mineral package and antioxidants
Turkey (45%; including; 25% freshly prepared turkey, 17% dried turkey, 1.5% turkey oil, .5% turkey gravy), sweet Potato (25%), potato, peas, beet pulp, brewers yeast (1.93%), linseed, alfaalfa, pea protein, minerals, vitamins, mannanoligosaccharides (Prebiotic MOS) (0.19%), fructooligosaccharides (Prebiotic FOS) (0.19%), chamomile (0.19%), yucca schidigera extract (0.04%), cranberry (0.04%), glucosamine (175 mg/kg), chondroitin sulphate (125 mg/kg)
Nutritional additives per kg
Vitamins: Vitamin A (As retinyl acetate) 25,240 IU, Vitamin D3 (As Cholecalcirefol) 2,165 IU, Vitamin E (As Alpha Tocopherol Acetate) 180 MG, Biotin 145 MCG.
Trace elements: Cupric sulphate pentahydrate 58mg, zinc sulphate monohydrate 133.5mg, manganous sulphate monohydrate 105mg, ferrous sulphate monohydrate 160mg, calcium iodate anhydrous 1.6mg, sodium selenite 0.6mg.
enterococcus faecium cernelle 68 (SF68, NCIMB 10415) 1,000000000 CFU as an aid in the establishment, maintenance and restoration of a balanced gut flora in dogs.
Amino acids: L-Tryptophan (940mg)
Protein 24%, crude oils and fats 12%, crude fibres 3.5%, inogranic matter 7.5%, omega 6 1.93%, Omega 3 0.94%.